We believe in attracting the very best people and building a team of caring individuals who love what they do. Our sole aim is to provide exceptional care and wellbeing for all our residents, ensuring that their stay with us is as pleasant as possible – from offering outstanding care and companionship to our residents, to creating delicious restaurant-style meals, all in a luxury home environment.
At Clare Hall Nursing Home, we recruit people who share our values and who strive to make a difference every day. We make sure that these values are clear in everything that we do, whatever the role.
General Nurses & Carers
Clare Hall provides a qualified nursing staff within the home 24 hours a day. Residents have a named nurse and key worker who will devise a plan of care to meet individual needs.
Our in house team maintains the property, grounds and provides assistance to our residents. Our team will hang your pictures, change your light bulbs and will also arrange for any repairs or decorating that becomes necessary.
- To deliver a service of the highest quality that will improve and sustain the residents overall quality of life. In this respect the Care Service is designed to meet the Certification of requirements of the ISO 9001:2000 Quality Standard (latest edition), but in a people oriented fashion.
- To ensure that the Care Service is delivered flexibly, attentively and in a non-discriminatory fashion while respecting each residents right to independence, privacy, dignity, fulfilment, and the rights to make informed choices and to take risks.
- To ensure that each residents needs and values are respected in matters of religion, culture, race or ethnic origin, sexuality and sexual orientation, political affiliation, marital status, parenthood and disabilities or impairments.
- To ensure that the Care Service in whole is delivered in accordance with agreed Contracts for Care.
- To manage and implement a formal programme of staff planning, selection, recruitment, training and personal development to enable resident care needs to be met.
- To manage the Care Service efficiently and effectively to make best use of resources and to maximise value for money for the resident.
- To ensure that all residents receive written information on the Home’s Procedure for Handling Complaints, Comments and Compliments and how to use it.