Energy & Carbon
In line with the Paris Agreement, we are committed to reducing our energy consumption and carbon footprint.
- Our Reductions: We are actively seeking to reduce our carbon and energy intensity. This has included investing in motion lights to reduce energy usage and aiming to continuously increase buying seasonal and local produce.
- Technological Innovations: Across our functions, we are constantly exploring ways in which we can reduce carbon emissions and improve our energy efficiency.
We are dedicated to water stewardship and continuously work to make every droplet matter.
- Reducing Water Consumption: We have seen a reduction in our water intensity by collective action approach and have increased our awareness of the global water crisis by establishing a water management plan. In return, we persistently seek to minimize water usage from landscaping, bathrooms and our kitchen.
We are devoted to seek innovative ways to reduce, recycle and repurpose our waste.
- Reducing waste: This year in particularly we have focused on reducing plastics. This includes banning plastic straws from our premises, Remaining plastic usage is recycled.
- Dietary Alternations: We have re-developed our menus to serve with purpose and have therefore introduced innovate and positive alternations to our menus. In this way, we are increasingly introducing and promoting vegetarian, Vegan and plant-based dishes.
- Reduced Carbon Footprint in our supply chain: Our chefs are also habitually seeking to buy seasonally and local produce.
Why Choose Clare Hall?